Thank you, dear friends

Now the most difficult part of the first step is over - finally! And we are ready to toast for our Grundtvig 2 - application. We welcome also Inara (Latvia), Lisa (Luxembourg) and Beata (Poland) to join our team.
Here is a picture of our project team in Las Palmas (26.-30.1.2005) from the right to the left: Brigita, Carmen, Fernando, Renata (Slovakian NA), Heli, Manuel, Jean-Pierre & Jana.
Although this first step has been taken, I do hope that we keep in touch during the spring. I am also very happy to skype with you if possible.
Have a beautiful spring. Here in Finland the temperature is now almost -20 degrees :-)


1 Comments:
Hello everybody,
I am proud to be the first one to write the first message after leaving Lux.yesterday afternoon.
The journey back home was "dull "- everything worked ,no delays,no excitement at all, we missed visiting our most favourite airport which is beyond doubt the one in Vienna!!
I hope you are fine ,safe back at home,
Brigita
Post a Comment
<< Home