Saturday, March 12, 2005

Where are you?

I am really glad Brigita wrote a comment in this blog. It is actually really easy to blog, isn't it?

Even though the application deadline is over, it would be really nice to keep in touch with all of you and get to know each other better, and this is just the forum to do it. Quick and simple :-)

Brigita, Lisa, Carmen and I have downloaded Skype and I regularly skype with Brigita and Lisa. Things go so well by it.

One of the features of blogging is that the latest posts always appear at the top, so if you leave comments, please write them to the newer ones, so everyone can find and read them.

Spring is coming although in Finland it is still very cold, -20 at night but the sun warms up the weather at daytime when it is "only" some minus degrees. How about your countries?

Hear from you soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home