Friday, July 22, 2005

Holidays almost over


I will soon start my last holiday week and go back to work August 1. If I remember right, most of you will be on holiday in August, so it might be difficult to be in touch then.

The first two weeks of July were really hot here (almost 30 degrees), but now it seems it is over. It is raining and the temperatures are exceptionally low for the season. I have spent most of my holidays at home trying to recover from the stressful spring term and gain forces for the autumn. How about you? What have you been doing in summer?

I am really happy you were all accepted to this Weblogs for Senior Learners project. So far, I haven't seen any papers to be signed but I imagine also my school will come along. I also heard from Lisa and Brigita that Latvia and Poland are not with us. I would also be more than happy to hear something from Carmen and Fernando? Dónde están?

Now it would be the right moment for all of us to start using this weblog and practise how it works in order to be able to teach it to our seniors next year. Even sending pictures here is easier than ever.

Meanwhile, go and see a little similar Grundtvig 2 project of which I heard from a friend. We could get some precious ideas from them. It is called European Senior Citizen's Story Board

I also look forward to meeting you all in Luxembourg in October & swapping ideas in our blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home