Autumn
Dear friends,
As you all know, I won't be able to take part in our project. I am awfully sorry since I feel like I have let you all down. But I told my reasons in an e-mail I sent to you a couple of days ago. My school would have given only 2,5 hours a week to this project and that is far too little as our National Agency told me.
I do hope and I know that you will succeed in creating a great project; if not about weblogs but something similar. I will be here if you need any assistance or advice.
My autumn will be exciting in many ways. I am starting to run a business of my own, offering language training, interpreter/translator services and basic IT-support to companies in our area in the western Finland. It will be a hard job, but I have a strong belief that I can make it.
I also know that you can make it! Let's keep in touch and drop a line whenever you feel like keeping in touch.

2 Comments:
dear Heli,
I don't know if I understood your message properly, I hope I didn't, because it would mean that you are not accepted in the project. Why? You are the soul of the project, Heli!Well anyway, greetings from the Canasries and hope to talk to you soon through the skipe or e-mail. Best Regards from MÂȘ carmen & Fernando.
Dear Carmen and Fernando,
Didn't you get the message where I told that I cannot participate in the project? We were accepted but our school decided not to take it - lack of resources. So, it is true that I am out and I am awfully sorry for that.
I will miss you very much but I have promised to keep in touch and give my help if needed. I might even go to Luxembourg to see you all there. Who knows! And we can skype for sure!
It was really good to hear from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home