Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas greeting


Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2006.

5 Comments:

At 24.12.05, Blogger Fara said...

Happy Christmas to everybody! A bit less busy now. Going to Dublin for a short Winter hollidays. Lots of work to do when I come back. I've already got an appointment with the representatives of our local national Agency to plan a first draft of activities for our next meeting! Enjoy yourselves for now. Kisses Fara.

 
At 26.12.05, Blogger brigita said...

Hello Fara,
How nice to hear that you were finally less busy - Did you have a nice time in Dublin?
I hope your "negotiations" with the representatives of your National Agency will be a success.
Do not forget to ask them to arrange the best possible weather for us while we are on the Canary Islands in March.

 
At 8.2.06, Blogger Fernando said...

Hello Heli, greetings from this warm but rainy island. Fara and I are a little stressed with all this Grundtvig affair, but I hope our next meeting here in Gran Canaria will be a success. It's a pity you can't join us, but you will be present in our hearts. Well, I must go with my students.
Ciao, Fernando

 
At 16.2.06, Blogger Senior Ladies Luxembourg said...

test with Erik

 
At 16.2.06, Blogger Senior Ladies Luxembourg said...

Hi Fernando,
we are very much looking forward to meeting you all. Please order some nice weather...(I'm joking).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home