creative writing
Hello partners,
It will be very interesting to learn more about creative writing. Are we going to undergo a personal experience with writing? If so, how much paper shall we bring?
This is a forum for "Weblogs For Senior Learners" trainers. Here we can swap ideas and practise weblogging together.
4 Comments:
I am looking forward to our creative writing course too.
As for me I will bring a lot of paper and something for inspiration a nice bottle of plum brandy
Brigita
Hello to everyone,
I would like to introduce myself:
my name is Erik. Since march I'm paticipating at the grundtvig-project in Luxemburg together with Mme Piersanti.
I'll be at Las Palmas with you and I'm really looking forward to this event and to know all of you!
see you
Erik
i'm creating my own blog - not finished yet - but if you want to have a look:
http://eriklautenschlager.blogspot.com/
Welcome Eric,
I am glad to hear that you are going to join us .
I will try to get to your webblog to find out more about you
Brigita
Post a Comment
<< Home